June 2012 Session
PROGRAMME AIMS: Advance Diploma in Accountancy AAT1
Graduates of Advanced Diploma in Accountancy aims at producing accounting graduates who will have knowledge, technical skills and attitude to adapt themselves with the growing business environment.
PROGRAMME AIMS: Advance Diploma in Entrepreneurship AEN1
Graduates of Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurship aims at producing graduates who possess the entrepreneurial characteristics such as creativity, abilities, knowledge, skills, initiatives and personal attributes to acquire opportunities in the job market, imrove their chances of career mobility, and to iniative business venture as a viable career choice.
COURSE & CODE AE 102 English At The Workplace
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. use effective interpersonal communication skills to provide appropriate feedback, and negotiate with others.
2. describe and write technical / job-related processes clearly. (C2, A1)
3. give and respond appropriately to instructions. (C3, A2)
4. write an effective technical report. (C3, A2)
5. use effective public speaking skills to deliver a speech. (C3, A2)
A TEXT OR DOCUMENT
Find a partner and do a 5-minute pair work session with your chosen partner.